LB Networks is excited to announce the availability OcularIP R7.1. OcularIP is the industry’s leading eCompliance platform providing the ultimate optimization of service availability. This latest release integrates seamlessly with our customer-facing portal, BSP (Business Service Portal), reinforcing our dedication to service providers’ unique needs.
We continue to be “designed for service provides by service providers” and our initial testing of this new release has saved carriers millions in unsubstantiated penalties.
NEW: T-Mobile Boosted Optimization Analytics in Site Availability and Reporting
Key Benefit: Reduced Penalties to T-Mobile!
OcularIP’s new advanced analytics intelligence provides users with optimal results to provide true service level site and market performance.
OcularIP’s data frequently reveals inconsistencies in T-Mobile’s reports, including:
- Non-applicable calculations
- PMR test data discrepancies
- Lack of extenuating circumstances
- Not accurately reflecting the carrier’s specific MSA’s SLAs with performance
While carriers must counter unjustified fails and associated credit requests from T-Mobile, OcularIP provides critical data to challenge these credit demands.
This latest OcularIP report provides:
- Irrevocable data
- Additional flexibility that automates the optimization calculations to identify a carrier’s true performance delivery
- True site availability based upon the composite performance of the multiple circuits to a site
- The best circuit performance in its calculations – at any instance
- Site availability and its associated credit identifiers leveraging downtime calculated to the second for Packet Loss, Round Trip Delay, and Frame Jitter
Due to variances in T-Mobile SLAs in MSAs, OcularIP makes it easy to adjust specific SLA analytics for your organization:
- Carrier Specific Site Credits
- Carriers can enter 5 flexible user-defined availability periods.
- These periods are based upon a graduated scale and identify the associated increase in credits as identified in your specific MSA.
- Market-Based Availability SLAs and Credits
- Carriers can enter your specific availability threshold for a market.
- In addition, you can track on a market basis, including failing site percentage vs your SLA and/or failing number of sites.
Compliant T-Mobile Report Formatting options are included. You can quickly and easily:
- Match up your report with T-Mobile’s provided report. EVC by EVC by site. However
- Analyze your performance by EVC, best EVC, combined best composite service circuits and site compare to T-Mobile’s report!
- Identify discrepancies and provide supporting documentation such as exclusion periods, smart maintenance periods, alternate circuit performance (composite) and site availability
- Track performance during the month to identify areas of focus and potential issues prior to becoming failures in T-Mobile report
NEW: Enhanced DIA Availability Analytics and Reporting (Business Service Portal)
Based upon BSP success and customer requests, the DIA Report has been enhanced to include the following features*:
- Customer self-service enhancements
- Click-thru links to dynamic live circuit visualization and graphing
- Contracted Circuit Bandwidth
- Utilization along with 95th percentile reporting
- Optimized availability performance leveraging
- Maintenance periods
- Exclusion periods
- Traffic rates include downstream and upstream.
*Features can be turned on or off, based on carrier’s specific customers or products.
NEW: vCollector Support and New Technology Integrations
With this latest update, vCollector version 1.9.0 is available to download and upgrade vCollectors. This version of the vCollector includes the following enhancements:
- Cisco Netconf Poller support for per-interface utilization stats from SAOS 10.x using the OpenConfig Interfaces YANG model.
- Juniper SNMP Poller update to work around a technology issue preventing SOAM stats collection when the device’s SOAM history stats table is missing the most recent chronological row.
- Additionally, multiple smaller features have been added based on client feedback, future analytics (off-net), and scalability functions.
You, too, can have the power to save with OcularIP and BSP. Contact us to learn more.