Growing carrier enterprise value is at the core of Metro Connect USA, and at the forefront of everything we do at LB Networks.
Metro Connect 2024 is expecting 2,000+ attendees (their biggest year yet!) and the agenda will include topics around emerging technology and innovations, regulatory and policy developments impacting the industry, the latest trends in investment and financing, and more!
Are you going to Metro Connect? We’d love to meet up! Email Scott Shelly, EVP Business Development to set up a meeting.
Fun Facts About Metro Connect USA and OcularIP
- Half of carriers on the Leadership Committee use OcularIP.
- T-Mobile Savings: OcularIP analytics saved carriers millions in unwarranted penalties.
- Our Business Service Portal directly impacted carriers winning over 1,500 new fiber sites; we now have over 15,000 commercial fiber sites.
- In 2023, LB Networks added $700 million in Enterprise Value growth for North American carriers.
- Average temps for Feb 26th in Fort Lauderdale are 77º / 60º!
About Metro Connect USA
Metro Connect USA is the most important annual touch point for the US digital infrastructure community to renew agreements, build new partnerships, agree to financing and M&A deals, and learn about the future state of the industry.
- February 26 – 28, 2024
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa
- Learn more on their website here.